Sunday, 21 September 2008

The winner takes it all...

I don‘t wanna talk
About the things we've gone through
Though its hurting me
Now its history
I've played all my cards
And thats what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play

The winner takes it all
The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny

I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules

The gods may throw a dice
Their minds as cold as ice
And someone way down here
Loses someone dear
The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
It's simple and it's plain
Why should I complain.

But tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed

The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all

I don't wanna talk
If it makes you feel sad
And I understand
You've come to shake my hand
I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see
The winner takes it all
The winner takes it all......

Mama Mia 里面,最动人的一段。
唱得那么的身心疲累。歌曲内容的情绪高低精彩丰富。

我不想再说了,关于我们走过的路。。。。
我们手上已经没有牌了。什么都不用说了。
可是后面越说越气,把心里面的委屈全都倾出来。

我曾经在你的怀里
以为我是属于那里的
那应该是理所当然的
为我建起一道围墙
为我建起一个家
以为我可以在里面坚强
但是我只是个傻瓜
只懂得跟着规则走

告诉我,他给的吻,和我一样吗?
当他呼唤你的名字,那感觉一样吗?
在心底的深处,你必须知道我想你。
但是,我还能说什么?
游戏规则还是得尊随。

赢家获得一切,输家变得渺小,注定一败涂地。

我不想再说了
对不起,如果我的话让你难过。
我知道你这次来是想和我握手言和。
但对不起
让你看见这么紧绷的我
这么没自信
但你看,赢家注定获得一切。。。

1 comment:

  1. 太棒了。。 这一幕我也深深受感动!
    一个人被遗弃后的感言,对曾爱过的人说。。

    mama mia.. 有很多感动人心的银幕。。。

    ReplyDelete